Summer temperatures are calling for light and refreshing meals, aren’t they?!
My current addiction are light salad bowls mixed with a bit of fruity goodness and my fav Salad dressing – Cashew Tahini Dressing – this is literally HEAVEN IN A BOWL!!
Honestly guys, while writing this I could literally dive in again hehe :))
I would advise you now to go grab your stuff and make this super easy, yummy and super healthy bowl! It’s loaded with fiber, vitamins, protein and healthy fats! – Nothing more to add except for : Treat yourself 🙂
For the Salad – makes 2 Bowls
- mixed green leafs
- 2 peaches
- 1 avocado
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 handful blueberries
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds
- a sprinkle of of mixed seeds (for example chia seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds) for some extra crunch
For the cashew tahini dressing (makes about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup cashew butter natural, unsweetened
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- a piece of fresh ginger to taste
- To make the dressing simply add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy.
- Wash the veggies and fruits. Add the mixed green leafs to your bowls.
- Then spiralize your zucchini. If you don’t own a spiralizer, cut your zucchini into small cubes. Also, cut your avocado and peaches and arrange everything in your two bowls.
- Top with with your berries and seeds.
- Serve with your homemade dressing.