Hey babes – who’s in for some healthy vegan ice cream popsicles to survive hot summer temperatures?!
The ones who know me for a while, know that I’m incredibly addicted to dark chocolate and everything that contains chocolate haha, so chocolate ice cream is an absolute must for me in summer! Anyone with me?
These babies are super easy to make, take just 5 minutes to prepare and only a few ingredients! Curious??
Ingredients (makes about 6 popsicles)
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 very ripe banana
- 2 medjoul dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp pecan butter (or any other natural nut butter of choice)
- a pinch of vanilla
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- opt. some vegan dark chocolate and some seeds for topping
- Place all your ingredients, except for the toppings in your blender and blend until creamy.
- Fill into your popsicle tins and place into your freezer for at least 3 hrs until fully hardened.
- Serve with the melted dark chocolate and your crunchy seeds.