Have you ever heard about bullet proof coffee?! MCT stands for medium – chain fatty acids, the oil is purely based on coconut oil. The oil is immediately used by the brain for fast energy and performance!
I had this bullet proof porridge today – which is my absolute fav atm!
For the porridge, I used products by @koro_de / @koro_uk *advertisement- dark almond butter, MCT Oil and maple butter. The products are coming in bigger packaging, which makes the cheaper and there is less waste. They’re all natural, nursing and delicious!
Klink here https://www.korodrogerie.de/ to get to the shop. You can also save 5% on your purchase with “POWERFULPLANT”
But now, lets get to the Recipe!
Ingredients for 2 Bowls
- 1 cup oats
- 2 cups coffee
- 1 cup dairy free milk of choice (I like to use oat milk)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp MCT Oil
- 1 tbsp maple butter
- 1 tbsp psyllium husks
- a pinch of vanilla
- 2 tbsp natural vegan protein (I love using almond protein powder)
- fresh grated ginger to taste
- opt. 1 tbsp Maca powder
Toppings (opt. these are the toppings I love)
- 1 banana, 1 green kiwi fruit, strawberries, cherries, raspberries…
- mixed nuts and seeds
- almond butter
- dark chocolate
- Add all the porridge ingredients, except for the psyllium husks to a small saucepan
- warm on medium heat and bring slowly to a boil. Let it boil on low heat for about 15 minutes until soft and creamy.
- In the meantime, cut your fruits.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the psyllium husks. Fill into your Bowls and serve with your toppings of choice.