Hot summer days are calling for icecream, aren’t they?! I love making my own healthy icecream like these yummy vegan BERRY PROTEIN POPSICLES.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooling time: 3 hrs
Ingredients for about 6 popsicles
For the Protein layer:
– 1¾Cup vegan curd or soy yogurt
– a pinch of vanilla
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– opt. 1 tbsp vegan protein powder (I used vanilla flavor)
For the berry layer:
– 1 cup frozen berries
– ½ cup water
– 2 tbsp chia seeds
– 1 tbsp maple syrup
1. start by adding the berries, water and maple syrup to a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. Remove from the stove and stir in the chia seeds. set aside.
2. combine all the ingredients for the protein layer and fill into your popsicle forms.
3. Add the berry layer on top and give it a swirl with a teaspoon.
4. Place into the freezer for at least 3 hours. You can add some dark chocolate and crunch on top – I would really recommend doing that haha 🙂
Did I make you hungry now? 🙂 Go, grab your stuff and make some yummy healthy icecream!