Fall season has started for me now, as the days are getting shorter, colder and grey. What I love about fall is having figs and put pumpkin 24/7 hehe! :)) Who’s with me?
Also, I’m the biggest fan of warming, comforting veggie curries!The recipe I’m going to show you today is a super simple, heart warming pumpkin curry which is going to make your body super happy 🙂
All you need is some simple, ingredients and about 30 minutes of time!
So, lets jump into the recipe!
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 1 can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and washed
- 1 can black beans, drained and washed
- 1 red onion
- 1/4 Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- 2 handful spinach leafs
- Your favorite veggie curry paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful cashew nuts
- opt. pomegranate seeds, sprouts, soy yogurt
- Chop up your red onion. Heat some water in a big sauce pan. Add your Onion and curry paste of choice. Stir from time to time until the onions become translucent.
- In the meantime, chop up your pumpkin and zucchini. Add them to the pan and let cook for a bit.
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk and legumes. Let cook until the veggies are ready. Spice with salt and pepper.
- Add your spinach and let cook for two more minutes.
- Heat a small pan and roast your cashews. Until golden brown (don’t burn them!!)
- Add your curry to your bowl and serve with your toppings. Enjoy!